Saturday, April 5, 2008

Attaching Drapery Panels Together

WELCOME TO ELI'S WELCOME A

verbatim (or resumed) of dialogue with a waitress at La Paz , Bolivia

- I want a chicken Milanese, please
- Normal, or tomato?
- Normal, thanks
- What about monitoring?
- What can it be?
- usually rice, fried potatoes and salad, but any way you like, choose from the list
- Spaghetti can be?
- Yeah,
- Al pesto?
- Yes, then spaghetti Pesto and Milan?
- Yes, but a portion of support, huh?
- So do not put rice, fried potatoes and salad?
- No, only the spaghetti, thanks
- Well
- I repeat what will bring me, please?
- Yes, a Milanese with tomato, rice, fried potatoes and salad, and spaghetti with pesto and chicken
- No, no! I just want the accompanying spaghetti, please ... and the Milanese, without tomato and no rice, fried potatoes and salad
- Well, Mr.

(pause for reflection while taking the order to Nacho)

- So to me that's what I'm going to bring?
- Yes, breaded chicken and a plate of spaghetti with pesto chicken

(face-to pictures)

- Listen, bring me a normal burger without fries or anything, just the meat inside the bread
- But then I bring spaghetti chicken?
- No, I do not bring anything like that, just the burger, please, and without potatoes, with

(long pause waiting)

- Sir, your plate

TWO RUSSIAN STEAK AND PLATE FULL OF CHIPS! Luckily

speak the same language, I do not want to imagine the dialogue if I am in Estonia or in Brunei ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment