Friday, May 18, 2007

Precisionscan Ltx Sorry Scanner Initialized

developer Apollo, JavaFX, Silverlight ...


some days I have not written in my blog, basically because my "bandwidth" has been decreased somewhat due to the wonderful fact of the birth of my son William Robert, I leave a picture of my child two (2) days of birth.

However, I remain active in the

MySQL Forums Forums in William Roberto MUG. NET Venezuela

and aware of many of the news in the area of \u200b\u200bsoftware development that are generated every day by various means.
Among the information that most have heard in recent weeks are the new technologies to create or develop RIA (Rich Internet Applications) among which we can name Apollo (code name) Adobe Sun JavaFX Microsystems and of Microsoft Silverlight.
I leave the video presentations of both Silverlight and JavaFX through ZDNet.co.uk




0 comments:

Post a Comment